You will be part of a team that will be designing, building and implementing cloud-native applications. You will be working with cloud-native technologies such as GCP,AWS, Kubernetes, Docker to build highly scalable applications and microservices. Design and implementation of microservices. As an integral member of our team, we highly encourage the contribution of ideas and drive in the generation of new concepts, to maintain our outstanding leadership position for technology and service delivery in the marketplace.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Python/Django/SQL/REST API
- Diploma/Degree/Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineer or its equivalent.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python / PHP.
- Proficiency with fundamental of RESTful APIs/GraphQL
- Proficiency with SQL database such as Postgresql, MYSQL
- Experience building, deploying, and scaling on cloud architecture is a plus.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Serverless architecture is a plus
- Passion in learning new Skill / technologies.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with minimal supervision and self-starter.
- Strong skill in problem analysis and solving.
- Flexible and adaptable personality with ability to deliver quality results with tight deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- An enthusiasm and endurance that allows you to excel in an early-stage company culture.
- Will bring a technical voice to the product team and collaborate on product strategy and road mapping.
- Will contribute recommendations on technical feasibility, engineering timelines, development standards, and technical product direction.
- Focus on automation as a first class operating model to ensure stability and velocity during development.
- Design, Build & Implement and ensure the product meets the business goal and specification.
- Lead, coach and mentor the organisation with practical examples, hands-on workshops and papers.
- Build services according to the business requirements
Leave a Reply