- Proficiency with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
- Proficiency to integration with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools. (GIT)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with version control such as Git and SVN.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Build re-usable mobile software components.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to document requirements, specifications, functionality with team collaboration platforms
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems
- Handling software releases, installations, and upgrade processes
- Keep abreast of new technologies in the market that can be utilized by the products
- Committed to meet project deadlines, willing to share creative ideas, and open constructive feedback
Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in
• Computer Science
• Computer Engineering
• Networking System
Minimum 2 years of experience in development is essential in Mobile Application (Android and iOS)
In-depth knowledge of programming language i.e. Flutter, Swift, Java, Dart Objective C, Kotlin etc.
Required language(s): English
Experience in UI/UX technique for mobile apps
Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply for this position as well.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply